For our client in the Apeldoorn area we are looking for an experienced Supply Planner. A team player who is analytically strong, curious and enjoys working with various internal and external stakeholders to meet customer needs across Europe. You will work closely with sales offices in Europe, product management, logistics and suppliers worldwide.
You report to the Manager Supply Chain Planning and are part of an enthusiastic team, consisting of 9 colleagues.
- Bachelor or Mastter degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration, or a related field;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international supply chain environment;
- Excellent excell skills;
- Analytically strong and you have a critical eye;
- Experience in forecasting and working with ERP software;
- A proactive attitude and you understand what is going on and suggest improvements.
- Team player and good at building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Full-time position;
- International and challenging work environment;
- Flexible hours and the possibility to take a sportive break during your lunch!
Are you curious about this great position?
Get in touch withUjendre Ramautarsing:+31 625048826
Evie Jetten na