We’re looking for a Supply Network Planner for a dynamic and innovative organization in Maastricht. Customer’s needs are the company’s first priority and they are obsessed with finding ways to improve critical customer relationships.
In this demanding rol you will partly own the end to end planning and production buying process for assigned product families. Which makes you the focal point for information, communication, and if needed escalation.
- Accountable for developing, implementing, and maintaining a supply strategy for the global distribution and manufacturing network, including contract manufacturers, for assigned products;
- Analyze and create supply plans that support customer fill rate service levels and balance demand and inventory at each node of the Global Supply Chain;
- Manage global allocation of product shortages with Sales alignment;
- Manage global excess inventory reduction plans internally or at contract manufacturers;
- Supportlocalplanners as needed with action plans outside region;
- Understand root cause analysis of supply exceptions. Analyze and revise as feasible andcommunicate to stakeholders.
- You demonstrate expertise in critical thinking, influence, negotiation, problem solving, analytics andstrategic thinking;
- You are confident and the able to stand up for your decisions;
- You have the ability to create and foster a team-based environment to establish and maintain a cooperativerelationship with individuals;
- You demonstrated the ability to influence areas not under direct control to achieve objectives and effectivelycommunicate challenging goals and objectives;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills (English) and can deal effectively with all levels ofmanagement and external suppliers;
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and an understanding of the global practices where business is
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and build strong relationships by being transparent, reliable, and delivering on commitments;
- Ability to provide innovative ideas to optimize supply chain and generate new ideas or alternatives thatcreate value;
- Preferred bachelor degree in supply chain management, science and/or engineering. Experience is aplus but no must
If you are interested in the position, you can apply via the application form below the orange button.
If you are looking for more information, please reach out to Ujendre Ramautarsing at +31 625048826.