We are Set, a young supply chain expert company. We develop the future leaders in supply chain, by offering a traineeship to graduated talents and sourcing the best talents for our customers. We do this by following our four values:
- Exceeding client expectations
- Multiplying knowledge
- Exercising self-leadership
- Demonstrating commitment
2022 has proven to be a turbulent year. So we decided to share our knowledge on supply chain resilience in a fun way. That’s why we’ve developed this game. Play it with your colleagues, fellow students or befriended industry peers to find out how to become a resilient supply chain professional.
Information for furter listening or reading about resilience
- How to create a resilient supply chain strategy – The McKinsey Podcast
- Niek van den Adel over veerkracht (en hij mag het vertellen) – Je Geld en/of Je Leven
- Positief denken | Elke Geraerts – BNR’s Big Five
- Zion – Netflix
The 11 minute short film tells the story of Zion Clark, born without legs and raised without his parents. Adaptability, perseverance, setbacks and success are central to chasing his dream to be a professional wrestling athlete.
- The Resilience of Nokia – Risto Siilasmaa
- Veerkracht: gezonder leven, beter preseteren – Paul Donders
- The Resilient Enterprise – Yossi Sheffi
We have created the Supply Chain Resilience Game after reading below articles, mixing that with our own experience and creativity resulted in this versatile deck of cards.
- The 7Cs of Team Resilience — Payne Resilience Training & Consulting
- Ensuring Supply Chain Resilience: Development of a Conceptual Framework
- Supply chain resilience: Definition, review and theoretical foundations for further study
- Gartner: Shockproof Your Supply Chain for the New Age of Disruption
- What is supply chain and how does it function? McKinsey, 2022